Ayurveda Panchakarma India Retreat
Complete Detoxification, Purification, Cleansing, Rejuvenation Therapy, Yoga and Meditation
Keen to go on a personal retreat that is catered for you whenever you want?
Located in Mumbai. This is suited for those who need flexibility in dates, and those who feel nervous and apprehensive about group retreats.
Panchakarma is the ancient system of Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapies designed to facilitate the removal of deep rooted stresses and toxins in the physiology, which leads to improper digestion, stress, lack of sleep, anxiety, loss of concentration, premature aging, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, neurological disorders, chronic fatigue, osteoporosis, sexual disorders, allergies and unhappiness.
You will be nurtured every day with Panchakarma treatments tailored to your particular needs as determined by the Ayurvedic doctors. Simple and nutritious vegetarian meals will be prepared as is indicated for Panchakarma detoxification.
PANCHAKARMA PROGRAM MAY INCLUDE:
· DOCTORS CONSULTATION
· ABHYANGA FULL BODY MASSAGE: Full body massage with curative oils which help to release impurities and relieve internal imbalances
· CUSTOMISED DIETS: Tailored to meet your specific health needs
· PIZZICHIL: Pouring warm, herbal oil onto the body, which revitalizes the cells, soothes stiff joints and relaxes both body and mind
· VIRECHANA: Gentle laxative designed to rid the intestines of toxins, and to balance out Pitta dosha
· SWEDANA: Herbalised steam is used to removed through perspiration
· UDVARTANA: Herbal scrub massage helps to break down fat deposits and tone the skin
· KATHI VASTHI: Warm herbal oils are poured into a localized area on the lower back, helping to alleviate back pain and free the body of toxins which may have collected in the urinary system
· BASTI: “Medicated enemas”. The doctor will prescribe the basti, which is most effective for your specific needs
· NASYA: “Nasal administrations”, these oils or tonics are inhaled to clear the sinus passages and rid the body of toxins, which may have accumulated in the sensory organs
Cost: $1100 ~ $1500 per person 5 / 7 days (excluding air-tickets and visas)
This package includes:
Ayurveda Panchakarma Therapy
Accommodation (shared if in a group)
Vegetarian meals (3 meals)
Sight seeing of Mumbai and Hill Station Lonavala and Khandala.