Foundation I - 100 hours Teacher Training
This course is a rewarding journey for both who wish to teach yoga and those who are ready to embark on a personal journey of self-enquiry.
For those who wish to teach, the training will empower you to self-awareness, self-healing and self-discovery, and provide you with the knowledge and confidence to lead classes.
If you are enrolling in 100 Hours course, there is no prerequisite. All are welcome - whether you are completely new to the practice of Yoga or have been doing it for some time and now you would like to understand yoga techniques and meanings.
Is this the course for me?
It is open to anyone and everyone of all yoga levels with the commitment to embark on a personal journey of self-discovery, including:
- People that would like to deepen their personal yoga practice and knowledge to become a yoga teacher and gain our internationally recognized Yoga Alliance Yoga Teaching qualification
- People who do not wish to be a yoga teacher but have a sincere desire to deepen their own knowledge, understanding Yoga from a teacher’s perspective and Self
- People who have a persisting health issue and would like to use yoga as a healing tool to manage it properly
- Young people just out of college and middle aged folks entering a second career or seeking a new skill set after the kids have grown up
- People who value diversity and inclusivity
- Curious yogis interested in an integration of ancient and modern, Eastern and Western, psychological, scientific and spiritual
This is the first step to your yoga journey if you would like to share or teach yoga. This course is recommended for people who would like to deepen their knowledge and practice of yoga particularly asana and would like to become self-practitioner. This course primarily focuses on the technique, training, practice & all categories of yoga asanas & sequences, and gives you an insight into Yoga health & diet.
Part A Yoga Knowledge
Part B Yoga Skills & Practice
14 -16 Sept, 19 - 21 Oct, 23 - 25 Nov 2018
The total cost of the course is $1800.00. The deposit of $500.00 (Non-refundable) is to be paid together with your application form. The balance of $1300.00 must be made 1 month prior to course commencing.